As Gary's disease has progressed to a new stage in the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to keep up communication with everyone who loves Gary and wants to know how he is doing. So, I'm starting this blog in hopes that those who are interested can get information here when it is convenient for you. I hope everyone will feel free to make comments here if you have something you'd like to say. Please feel free to continue with emails or phone calls, too. We are grateful for the tremendous love and support of our wonderful family and friends!
love, Jane

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Visitation:
Sunday, March 14, 6-8pm
Berg Mortuary (185 E Center Street, Provo UT)

Funeral Service:
Monday, March 15, 11 am
Pleasant View 4th Ward Chapel (2900 N 650 East, Provo UT)
with visitation at the chapel from 10 -10:45 am before the funeral

Interment:
Larkin Sunset Lawn Cemetery (2350 E 1300 South, Salt Lake City UT)

5 comments:

  1. Jane:

    Aloha! I'm sorry about the loss of Gary, your beloved husband. Thank you for your updates on Gary. My condolences to you and your family.

    Sincerely,

    Keenan Adcock (Dana's husband)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bryner Family,

    We are so sorry to hear about Gary, you were all such a big part of our lives back in the day and your examples and influence have been huge for all of us Hoffmans. We sure love you all and our thoughts and prayers are sincerely with you.

    Much Love,
    Matt, Xiao Xiao and James Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bryners,

    I am so sorry to hear of Gary's passing. Your whole family is in my prayers. As I read the email of his passing, I couldn't help but think of how kind and gentle your dad/ husband is. He made me feel so welcome as a pseudo-student in Paris at a time when I really needed some feeling of belonging. I also think of the other students' stories of him carefree on the beach in Normandy. I am grateful for the time and love he and all of you have shared with me.

    All my love,
    Dannii Muench

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jane and Family,
    Gary will be truly missed. We feel it an honor to have known him. For him, it seemed to us, that the bottom line was: "Where can I do the most good"; "Who has the greatest need", "What would my Father in Heaven expect me to do". We love you. Love Kathy & Scott Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane
    Steve and I were thinking back of how fun it was when life made us cousins and chance made us neighbors. That was a fun time living next door to you. I will remember Gary as being so centered, balanced and comfortable with himself. We love and admire you both. Steve and Karen Teerlink

    ReplyDelete