As Gary's disease has progressed to a new stage in the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to keep up communication with everyone who loves Gary and wants to know how he is doing. So, I'm starting this blog in hopes that those who are interested can get information here when it is convenient for you. I hope everyone will feel free to make comments here if you have something you'd like to say. Please feel free to continue with emails or phone calls, too. We are grateful for the tremendous love and support of our wonderful family and friends!
love, Jane

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gary C. Bryner 4/15/1951-3/10/2010

Gary passed away peacefully at home this morning at 6:25 am.
The period of pain and suffering was short, and we find comfort in our conviction that he has been welcomed home to a place of peace and beauty.
We love you Gary! Our lives have been blessed immeasurably by your goodness and love.


we will post visitation and funeral details here soon.




6 comments:

  1. I miss him already, and wish I could have visited with him one more time before his passing. Thank you, Jane, for this blog. We wish you and your family much comfort and peace.
    --Betsy Escandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are saddened by today's news but are relieved Gary isn't suffering anymore. We adore you, Jane, and your family for sharing all the good and bad news with us through the blog. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Love, Bryan and Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO GLAD that his suffering is over!! I pray that you and your wonderful family will be comforted and enjoy peace and feel of all our love. Thanks heavens for our knowledge of life after death. Gary and Gordon are probably having a great reunion and having fun without us. Much love, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you, Jane. Thank you so much for letting us keep up with things through your notes here. Our prayers and best wishes go out to you and your family. Lee will be there for a short time on Friday afternoon and I hope that he can say hi. Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you guys! My heart aches for you guys, but it's a relief that his suffering is over. The Gospel really does take some of the sting from these times. We are praying for you and your boys. Love,
    Dave and Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was such a great man. I so appreciate all that he did for his students. Thank you for sharing him with us.

    ReplyDelete