a blog to update Gary's friends and family on his condition as he copes with cancer
As Gary's disease has progressed to a new stage in the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to keep up communication with everyone who loves Gary and wants to know how he is doing. So, I'm starting this blog in hopes that those who are interested can get information here when it is convenient for you. I hope everyone will feel free to make comments here if you have something you'd like to say. Please feel free to continue with emails or phone calls, too. We are grateful for the tremendous love and support of our wonderful family and friends!
love, Jane
Friday, March 12, 2010
Gary's obituary appears today, 3/12, in the Deseret News (www.deseretnews.com). For those of you not from Utah, please note that this word is not desert; there really is a third "e" between the r and t!
Here is the direct link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.legacy.com/obituaries/deseretnews/obituary.aspx?n=gary-bryner&pid=140624951
A beautiful tribute to a truly amazing and inspiring person.